Do you rent houses in the DC-Baltimore metro area? Are you tired of being a landlord? You’ve come to the right place to sell your house. Don’t worry about the condition of the rental property. We can discuss all the details and come to terms before you put your signature on anything. Tired landlords rest assured, if you’re looking to sell your rental property, then we’d like to buy it.
A lot of people become landlords for different reasons. How do landlords become tired landlords in Maryland or anywhere else? Quite simply,being a landlord is a tough job. You have all the issues with tenants living in houses you own and you still have all the issues as a homeowner. So it’s quite easy for a landlord to become a tired landlord in Maryland. We buy houses from tired landlords!
What are things that make landlords hesitant to sell their houses, even when they don’t want to keep them anymore?
- They worry that the house needs repairs.
- They worry that the house is ugly and won’t sell.
- They worry about issues with tenants who trashed the place before they left.
You will get a fair price for your rental house and get back the peace of mind you’ve been craving for a long time. We will look over your house and explain exactly what influences the price we offer to you before you sign any documents. Here’s what to expect:
- A fair assessment of market value based on the home’s condition.
- Details on how we arrived at the offered price.
- We work with many investors who will buy your house.
You won’t be pressured into a decision, so feel free to ask as many questions as you need. Once you decide you wish to sell, you can sell quickly because we buy houses in any condition and you won’t have any hassles. Here’s what you won’t have to worry about:
- Paying closing costs
- Paying Realtor commissions
- Making repairs